n the early 1970's, Marx reintroduced Disneykins, this time marketing both the first and second series figures them as one big set of 48 figures. The figures, which were mostly made in Taiwan, are inferior to 1961 editions with poor molding detail and sloppy, inconsistent paint jobs.
List of the 48 reissued Disneykin figures from 1971:
- Daisy Duck
- Snow White
- Jiminy Cricket
- Blue Fairy
- Brer Rabbit
- Prince Charming
- Sleeping Beauty
- Brer Rabbit
- Captain Hook
- Peter Pan
- Pecos Bill
- Joe Carioca
- Piper Pig (2nd version - does not stand good, no base)
- Practical Pig (2nd version - does not stand good, no base)
- Fiddler Pig (2nd version - does not stand good, no base)
- The Big Bad Wolf (sold only in this series and on header card)
Blister Card Packaging:
These hybrid Disneykins were sold mostly on a white blister card. There were six different cards with eight figures on a card. The back of the card shows a chart of the 48 "Famous" Disneykins. The front reads: "Presenting The Disneykins the fabulous little characters from the Wonderful World of Disney."
- Card One: Dumbo, Pecos Bill, Ringmaster, Panchito, Capt'n Hook, Peter Pan, Tinkerbelle, and the Blue Fairy (with Blond Hair).
- Card Two: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Card Three: Pinocchio, Gepetto, Stromboli, Lampwick, Fowlfellow, Jiminy Cricket, Cleo and Figaro.
- Card Four: Timothy, Flora, Fauna, Prince Charming, Maleficent, Sleeping Beauty, Alice and Merriweather.
- Card Five: The Wolf, Piper Pig, Fiddler Pig, Practical Pig, Bambi, Brer Rabbit, Thumper and Joe Carioca. (pictured above)
- Card Six: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Daisy, Huey, Monty and Minnie.
Walt Disney World Announcement Cards:
To celebrate the 1971 opening of the Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, a promotional series of greeting cards were sent out which included a plastic blister bubble with a first series Disneykin inside. (Photos coming soon).